Don't want your dog coming to just any room in your house? This safety gate is the easiest and most convenient way to keep your dog from freely wandering around in the house. It's perfect for doorways, between walls or stairwells and it can easily be moved from one place to another when needed, which is an ideal gift for your loved Family and lovely Pets.
And now it comes in a bigger size for big gates, doors, garage, and stairways to keep pets at home or in one room!
- It is perfect for doorways, between walls, or stairwells, inside and outside.
- The Magic Pet Gate is built with tough, partially see-through fiberglass fabric woven to withstand abuse from pets, which designed to endure pets claws.so it is very hard to be broken and the dogs can NOT get through easily.
- No tools needed for installation.
- Lightweight and portable to meet all your on-the-go needs.
- The gate retracts out of the way when not in use and is space-efficient.
You can roll one of the sides of the product inwards to make the product shorter or longer.
HOW TO USE
✅ Easy installation: Only need to stick the hook on the wall or door to stretch.
- Unfold the fabric woven
- Stretch two metal posts for the maximum length.
- Put these two poles in the tunnels on both sides.
- Fix the sticky hooks where you install the magic gate.
- Hang the fabric woven on the four hooks.
Please Note：the magic gate should be straightened and be close to the ground
- Small: 40(width) / 30(height) inches (about 110 / 75cm)
- Large: 70(width) / 30(height) inches (about 180 / 75cm)
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q1：Will it holds against a large dog jumping on it, or running into it?
A：Our magic gate is very good quality and can block the passage of big dogs.
Q2：In order to walk through the gate how many hooks do you have to unhook, one at the top and one at the bottom? or just the one hook at the top?
A：We have ours hooked on one side both top and bottom. The other side just the top, so we unhook the top and swing open to walk in. Since it is wider than the door opening there is no temptation to even try to go in. I have also used Command hooks to save my walls and they hold it fine.
Q3：What if my door is narrower than 40 or 70 inches (110 or 180 cm)?
A：In that case, we advise you to roll one of the sides of the product inwards to make the product shorter.
Q4：Will it holds against a small dog go under in?
A：Just make sure the bottom is close to the ground. Suggestion would be to make sure you put the bottom hooks facing down or pointing outward. Make sure tension to keep the gate fastened.